Don’t want to wait on the phone? Try our new myGP app!
- This easy to use app allows you to book and cancel appointments with a click of a button, 24 hours a day. This becomes useful when you suddenly remember you need to cancel an appointment at 6am!
- Registering is quick and simple; you just need to register with your name, date of birth and contact number.
- As well as booking and cancelling appointments, you can order repeat prescriptions and monitor your health.
- The app will allow you to care for your loved ones, as with their permission you can easily book and cancel appointments for your children, parents, partner and any other dependants.
- To download the app, please visit the myGP website.
Patients have access online to book routine GP appointments and to order repeat prescriptions by clicking on the following link:
Please note: Before gaining access via the above link you will need to call in to reception in person with a form of photograpic I.D. to get a username and password. These will not be given over the phone or without some photographic proof of I.D.
Appointments that cannot be booked online:
- Emergency on the day appointments
- Appointments for more than one problem (ie 20 minute appointments)
- Appointments for medicals (E.g. HGV/DVLA/Fostering/Adoption etc) – these require 30 minutes and some require payment prior to appointment
- Health reviews (where invite letters must have been sent out) as these require 30 minute appointments
- Baby checks
- Paediatric checks
- Post natal checks
We currently offer the facility for ordering your repeat prescriptions & booking routine appointments online. You can also request online access to your detailed coded records.
This is via TPP SystmOne using our website www.aitunemedicalpractice.co.uk
If you do not already have a username and password for this system you will need to register for them either using our website or by calling into the practice to register in person.