Don’t want to wait on the phone? Try our new myGP app!
- This easy to use app allows you to book and cancel appointments with a click of a button, 24 hours a day. This becomes useful when you suddenly remember you need to cancel an appointment at 6am!
- Registering is quick and simple; you just need to register with your name, date of birth and contact number.
- As well as booking and cancelling appointments, you can order repeat prescriptions and monitor your health.
- The app will allow you to care for your loved ones, as with their permission you can easily book and cancel appointments for your children, parents, partner and any other dependants.
- To download the app, please visit the myGP website.
We currently offer the facility for ordering your repeat prescriptions & booking routine appointments online. You can also request online access to your detailed coded records.
Patients have access online to book routine GP appointments and to order repeat prescriptions by going to the SystmOnline website.
If you haven’t used SystmOnline before please note: To gain access to the above link please either fill in the form on the SystmOnline website, or contact our reception team who will need to verify your identity through a series of security questions. Once your identity has been verified they will send your log-in details electronically.
Appointments that cannot be booked online:
- Emergency on the day appointments
- Appointments for more than one problem (ie 20 minute appointments)
- Appointments for medicals (E.g. HGV/DVLA/Fostering/Adoption etc) – these require 30 minutes and some require payment prior to appointment
- Health reviews (where invite letters must have been sent out) as these require 30 minute appointments
- Baby checks
- Paediatric checks
- Post natal checks